Vaastu School Update May 1, 2010
-The login Troubleshooting line is: 1-866-229-3239 Have this number handy just in case.
- -Wear ear phones (I wear my iPod ear plugs, for example), or a headset if you are using the easy “Use Computer Headset” audio option. Otherwise, there can be distortion.
- -When you click the log-in link, and give your password, a pop-up window will show some Audio Options. It will show telephone numbers. You can ignore them. JUST BELOW THE TELEPHONE NUMBERS, it says, USE COMPUTER HEADSET. Click this! You will be automatically audio enabled.
- -Turn off or mute cell and home phones during the call.
- -All timings will be announced in Austin / Chicago (Central) Time from now on.
- -Test Gathering schedule:
- Sunday, May 2: 12 pm CST (10am PACIFIC /1pm EASTERN)
- Monday, May 3: 8 pm CST (6pm PACIFIC /9pm EASTERN)
- -PayPal Hotline if you or any of your friends have trouble with registering with credit cards, etc. (save this number because it’s not easy to find anywhere) 1-888-221-1161
- -Seats are sold out for this class. If your friends want to join, please send them to the registration page to be on the wait-list for the next class: http://vaastuschool.eventbrite.com
- -Class starts on May 5. It is informal, but will require reading and there may be occasional tests.
- -Please don’t interrupt your classmates. Write your questions down and if they are not addressed during class you can email us at email@example.com. Please feel encouraged to participate.
- -Buy a headset with mic built in (ideally) or use ear phones (minimum).
-Phones on mute
-Audio using call in or built-in audio
-Using headphones / ear phones
-Mute and unMute
-Volume under “Audio” at the top of your screen > choose “Volume”
-Raising hands in the Participants box
-Sending your video image by clicking the green “play” arrow under your video picture. Reveal your video/pic by making sure you click the blue video camera icon in the very lower right corner.
-Making notes in the Notepad at the bottom right corner
-Annotating and marking up
-Consideration and patience
Eric and Veemala